This example shows how to operate the QEC-M (EtherCAT Master), QEC-RXXDF0 (EtherCAT Digital Input Slave module) and QEC-RXXD0F (EtherCAT Digital Output Slave module) through the EtherCAT Library of the 86Duino IDE to perform basic applications and to see the actual Physical status: The connected external LEDs are controlled via the EtherCAT Digital Output Slave Module and their status is received via the EtherCAT Digital Input Slave Module.
- QEC-R11DF0: EtherCAT 16 Channel Digital Input Slave Module
- QEC-R11D0F: EtherCAT 16 Channel Digital Output Slave Module
- LAN Cable
- 24V 2A Power Source
If this is your first time running the 86Duino IDE, we recommend that you read Set up the QEC-M-043T for 86Duino – QEC before proceeding with this example.
- Example1 – Digital Output on QEC
- Example2 – Digital Input on QEC
- Example3 – Digital Input/Output on QEC
You can find more information about the basic QEC applications in the EtherCAT application.