86Duino programs can be divided into three main parts: structure, values (variables and constants), and functions, which are compatible with Arduino programs.
- Sketch: The various components of a sketch and how they work.
- Variables: How to define and use variables.
- Functions: How to define and use functions.
The elements of 86Duino(C++) code.
- == (equal to)
- != (not equal to)
- < (less than)
- > (greater than)
- <= (less than or equal to)
- >= (greater than or equal to)
Pointer Access Operators
86duino data types and constants.
Variable Scope & Qualifiers
For controlling the 86Duino board and performing computations.
- analogWrite() – PWM
Bits and Bytes
The text of the 86Duino reference is a modification of the Arduino reference and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License. Code samples in the reference are released into the public domain.